Engineering classes in bhiwandi
WHAT IS ENGINEERING
BE and BTech is an expert designing degree granted by colleges to understudies who have finished four years (eight semesters) worth of coursework identified with a particular branch of building. All in all Universities offer B Tech and schools associated to Universities will offer as BE, anyway there is no distinction in the program goals and learning results of BE or BTech. Qualification for section is 12 long stretches of school training. For the most part the primary year (initial two semesters) is normal to all branches, and has similar subjects of study. Courses occupy after first year. The medium of guideline and examination is English. By and large, colleges in India offer building degree in the accompanying branches: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical (and Electronics), Electronics (and Communications or Telecom) Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Production Engineering, Systems Science, Biotechnology Engineering (Chemical Engineering group), Biomedical Engineering ,programming designing and Tool Engineering. The AICTE, UGC and the Indian Government are in charge of affirming building universities and branches/courses. Just those colleges which have been endorsed by these bodies can grant degrees which are lawfully substantial and are acknowledged as qualifiers for employments in the focal/state government and in the private segment.
Building as a vocation alternative must be settled at an age when the understudy isn't exceptionally develop. more often than not it's the parent's decision, who without a doubt think to the greatest advantage of their ward or the understudies copying the seniors. a bit much, those outfitting the counsel are builds or have the total thought of designing as a calling. it's rare that the one selecting the vocation is totally mindful of building as a profession.number of applicants taking the designing exams are declaration to the reality.
- DOWNLOAD FIRST YEAR SYLLABUS Download link
- Q1. What is the new scheme of engineering entrance examination in India? Ans. It has been decided to hold a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) from the year 2017 for admission to the undergraduate programmes in Engineering in two parts, JEE-MAIN and JEE-ADVANCED. Only the top 200000 candidates based on performance in JEE MAIN will qualify to appear in the JEE ADVANCED examination. Admissions to IITs will be based only on category-wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE ADVANCED, subject to condition that such candidates are in the top 20 percentile (category wise) in their respective Boards/Qualifying Examinations. Admission to NITs will be based on 40 % weightage for performance in Class XII board/ equivalent examination marks (normalized) and the remainder 60 % weightage would be given to performance in JEE Main and a combined All India Rank (AIR) would be decided accordingly. The policy could also be adopted by other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) and participating Institutions. In case any State opts to admit students in the engineering Colleges affiliated to state Universities and requires separate merit list to be provided based on relative weightages adopted by the states, the merit list shall be prepared with such relative weightages as may be indicated by States. For such participating states the examination will be conducted in the Regional Languages of the State(s) on request.
- Q2. What are JEE-MAIN and JEE-ADVANCED examinations? Ans. The erstwhile AIEEE exam will now be called as JEE-MAIN exam and erstwhile IIT-JEE will now be called as JEE-ADVANCED exam. To appear in JEE-ADVANCED, one has to appear in JEE-MAIN first and should be in top 2 lacs candidates category wise.
- Q3. What will be admission criteria for IITs and ISM Dhanbad? Ans. Only the top 200000 candidates (including all categories) based on performance in JEE MAIN will qualify to appear in the JEE ADVANCED examination. Admissions to IITs will be based only on category-wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE ADVANCED, subject to condition that such candidates are in the top 20 percentile (category wise) in their respective Boards/Qualifying Examinations.
- Q4. What will be admission criteria for NITs, IIITs and other CFTIs? Ans. Admission to NITs will be based on 40 % weightage for total marks obtained in Class XII board/ equivalent exam (normalized) and 60 % weightage to performance in JEE Main. A combined All India Rank (AIR) would be decided accordingly. The policy could also be adopted by other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) and participating Institutions.
- Q5. What will be admission criteria for State Engineering Colleges? Ans. In case any State opts to admit students in the engineering Colleges affiliated to state Universities and requires separate merit list to be provided based on relative weightages adopted by the states, the merit list shall be prepared with such relative weightages as may be indicated by States. As of now Gujarat state has opted for the same.
- Q6. What will be medium of examinations of JEE-MAIN and JEE-ADVANCED? Ans. Hindi and English. The JEE-MAIN examination will also be conducted in the Regional Languages of the State(s) on the requests of such State(s) who are participating in JEE(Main) for their State Engineering Colleges/ Universities. However JEE-ADVANCED will be conducted in English/Hindi medium only.
- Q7. What is minimum academic qualification for appearing in JEE-Main 2017 exam? Ans. The minimum academic qualification for appearing in JEE(MAIN) 2017 is that a candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination. Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in 2017 may also appear in JEE(MAIN) 2017 provisionally.
- Q8. What are qualifying examinations for JEE(Main)-2017?
Ans. List of qualifying examinations for JEE Main is:
The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi. Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University. Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy. Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
- 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
- Q9. I want to improve my Class XII results. Can I do in two subjects? Ans. If you want to improve your performance in Board’s Exam, you can do so but for consideration of that year’s result you have to appear in all the subjects (as per the scheme of studies of your Board, 5 subjects in case of CBSE ) and not partially. You can not improve in one/two subjects and add them to previous years’ performance.
- Q10. Will there be negative marking in JEE-Main exam 2017? What will be the typology of the questions therein? Ans. YES. There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response, one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted. No deduction from the total score will, however, be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet.
- Q11. What is the syllabus for JEE-Main 2017 Exam? Is this the same as last year's AIEEE syllabus? What will be syllabus for JEE-Advanced? Are both the syllabus same or different? Ans. The syllabus for JEE-Main 2017 exam is given on JEE-Main site http://jeemain.nic.in & for the syllabus of JEE(advanced) please refer JEE-Advanced site http://www.jeeadv.ac.in . Both are almost similar but you must refer to official syllabi of both.
- Q12. How many attempts I can take in JEE-Main? Ans. The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at JEE(Main) shall be limited to 03 (three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years. The candidates passed +2 exam in 2015 or 2016 or appearing in +2 in 2017 are only eligible to appear in JEE(Main)-2017. Candidates passed +2 in 2014 or before or appearing in 2014 are not eligible to appear in JEE(Main)-2017.
- Q13. What are dates of exam? Ans. Dates of JEE Main and Advanced 2017 will be updated on their respective websites. JEE Main - 2017: http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx JEE Advanced 2017: http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/
- Q14. When will the forms be available? Ans. There will not be any physical sale of forms. The forms will be filled up ‘Online’ only. The forms will be available on JEE-Main website http://jeemain.nic.in/. To help candidates fill up the application forms online , the CBSE will release list of facilitation centers at the time of release of the form. The candidates can avail services of these centers free of cost.
- Q15. Will JEE-Main will be conducted in online mode also? Ans. The JEE(Main) exam will be conducted in mixed mode i.e. both Offline (Paper and Pen Based Examination) mode and Online Exam (Computer Based Examination) mode. The centers for both offline and online exam will be distinct. JEE(advanced) will be conducted in offline (Pen and Paper based Examination) mode only
WHY WAITING JOIN US NOW
1. WHY I NEED TO JOIN CHALLENGER ACADEMY ? WHAT ARE THE QUALITIES OF CHALLENGER ACADEMY ? Challenger academy is set up 2016 with an underlying quality of 4 understudies. The examination material is especially applicable to the specific exam The test arrangement will be probabilistic based with odds of comparative inquiries in exams The staff are open for question freedom We are prepared with changed example of ESE-2017 We deal with any adjustment in syllabus for any exam. Our outcomes talk what we are